Returns & Refunds
Step 1 – Notify us of the return.
Use the contact form found above or the one in the footer section of the website, select ‘Request Return’ and email us the details of your return.
Step 2 – Wait for us to authorise the return.
Depending on the time of day returns requests are processed within 48 hours. If you request a return over the weekend we will reply on either Monday or Tuesday.
Once a return is authorised, pack your item securely and include your name and your order number. Unless otherwise requested by us, our Return address is:
(Your ‘W/OR’ order number)
PO Box 637
Step 3 – Use a reputable courier service.
- We recommend: Royal Mail; DPD or UPS.
- Obtain a tracking number.
- Make sure you select the correct insurance for your item.
- Include your address as a return address for the parcel and ensure that the address is visible on the label.
- If you use Royal Mail, tracked 48 hour and the relevant parcel size is what we recommend. Special delivery is not needed unless the value of the goods exceeds the available insurance amount for 48 hour tracked.
Step 4 – Send us the tracking number.
- Send us through the tracking number by replying back to our return request email.
- We have a client account open with Royal Mail. This allows us to assist with lost or damaged parcels. Tracking numbers also help with confirming from our end that a return has been received.
Step 5 – Post your return.
- If you have requested a replacement we can get this dispatched as soon as we know the item being returned is in the postal network, so please email us your tracking number. This speeds everything up and allows us to get your replaced item out to you sooner.
- If you have chosen a refund, we will process this through your original payment method once the item(s) being returned are confirmed as received by the returns department.
- Tracking numbers are required incase the courier loses the parcel. The items contained inside the parcel are your responsibility until they are confirmed as returned to us. We will not accept responsibility for items sent back to us that are lost in transit.
- Insurance for a returned order/item is recommended incase the parcel and items within are damaged or lost by the courier on their way back to us.
- This will allow you to make a claim.
- The items are your responsibility until they are confirmed as delivered at our returns address.
- Once an item has been returned to us it can take between 3 to 5 days to clear through the returns procedure.
- Please note: when a return has been signed for by us (Mosaic) this is not done on the individual parcel you have returned. Deliveries to the returns address are done on bulk by couriers (this can be several tons at a time from a courier company). Individual parcels are then separated and dealt with. This is why the returns process can take between three to five days. So when items are displayed as signed for this means the cage the item was on was signed for, not the individual item itself. Checked in returns are usually processed on Monday of each week (except for national holidays).
RETURNS AFTER DELIVERY
By law you can cancel your order up to 14 days after the order has been delivered. You do not need to give a reason for cancelling. This is extended by us to 30 days of receiving your original order, as long as the item has not been used.
We will refund the price of the items that was paid at the time of purchase. This includes sale items.
If you’d like a refund for your goods but you can’t return them to us for any reason, then a refund for those goods will be at our discretion.
If you want to exchange for a different product, this is no problem if you contact us via email or phone stating your requirement before sending the items back.
If there is a price difference we will require your permission should the value need altering to debit the original payment method.
The replacement(s) will be sent to the original delivery address.
You can exchange any item on the website excluding groin guards, gum shields, hand wraps and ankle supports unless they are sealed in the original package and have not be worn. This is due to consideration of hygiene.
If the item is out of stock in the size or colour you have opted for, and an alternative is not preferred, then a refund will be issued instead.
PREPARING THE ITEMS FOR RETURN
The items being returned must be securely packed. They do not need to be in the original box or bag (unless other wise stated above) but if possible include tags and any packaging.
Please include your order number (which is supplied in the included dispatch note and via confirmation and dispatch emails) and the reason for return in the returned package.
The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so please make sure they are packed so they cannot be damaged during transit.
You, the customer, are responsible for all return postage costs.
The exceptions to this include: if an incorrect item has been sent out; the item is damaged; the item is faulty upon receipt; the item is not as described; the item is not “fit for purpose. In these cases only, we can provide a Royal Mail postage certificate. If they item is not posted with
If you are sending an item back to us DO NOT LOSE THE TRACKING NUMBER/POSTAGE RECEIPT as you will require this if the package is lost whilst in transit back to us.
We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
All goods will be inspected on return.
Returns take 3-5 days to process.
There will be an additional postage charge the same as you selected originally to cover the cost of new items sent out to you. Our postage costs are competitive therefore we cannot resend items out free of charge if you have chosen the wrong one.
Once we have received payment for the postage costs in the way of card payment or paypal, we will send out the requested replacement item.
If an item that we have sent is lost during the delivery process we will track the lost item on your behalf. If, after seven days have passed, the item has still not been traced we will replace the item.
The above policies are an extension of your statutory rights. If you have any further queries please contact us